Welcome to my Website and thank you for stopping by.
I set out to build a website to bring people together with the same passion, Motorcycling. I wanted to have a platform where riders and enthusiast have a place to share their stories, learning experiences, expertise and life ventures on a motorcycle.
This is being done in part because I feel that there were a lot of special people who helped me along the way over the past years as I developed my love for motorcycling and I wanted to give back.
I was out of motorcycling for over 20 years while I raised a family and there was no time or money to be able to own a motorcycle. If you listen to the first podcast it talks about how and when I finally got back to a passion I missed for so long.
The website is really built under one concept, to have a simple navigational place to go and listen or download podcast of the shows I will be hosting.
The success of the site and the show will rely on participation from my fellow riders, here is a list of how you can get involved.
- Send me an experience you had and I can read it on the show. This can be anything from a trip you went on, your favorite ride, a story of how and why you ride. You can contribute by giving other riders tip and share learning experiences in any shape or manor that would help us out. You can write this into me or record it and send it to me. Let me know and I can help you with the best way to record it and get it sent to me.
- Or better yet let’s set up an time and we can record your experiences and talk about it together. This is done over the computer and I can help you set it all up.
- How about an interview, if your interested I can interview you and we can share it with this community. I know that’s one of my favorite parts of motorcycling its all the stories and knowledge being exchange when you get more then one of us together.
During the podcast I’ll have a couple of short segments which may consist of any of the following subjects.
- Product Reviews
- Tech Items
- Motorcycle camping
- Current Motorcycle News
- Books, Movies with Motorcycling
- Event’s and Rallies (Experiences)
- Tips and Tricks
- The Mechanic
- New Makes and Models
- Tell us about your project bike
So don’t be shy and please feel free to send me an email if you have some input.
This is a No Drama Zone!